Worship and FREE Dinner Every Wednesday @ 7:00pm
- Join us for as we gather for worship and a free, vegetarian-friendly meal. All are welcome, as it is Christ who does the inviting.
- Read scripture, ask questions, and learn about the God who loves you.
- Explore with us the different ways we can practice our spirituality, through prayer, meditation, and more.
- Learn alongside our friends at Lutheran Church of the Incarnation, as we wonder about how our faith informs our lives—drink a beer, if you want.
Faith and Film
- Come and enjoy some pizza as we watch a great movie and afterwards discuss the film! For 2018-2019, we're watching all 8 Harry Potter films.
Events like Bible Study, Spirituality Group, Public Theology, and Faith and Film take place on different days and times each quarter. Sign up for the weekly email blast to stay up to date, or check The Belfry's Facebook page.
To request use of the Belfry space, please email Emily Hyberg to request the Belfry Use Covenant.