Are you a Friend of The Belfry?
Friends of The Belfry commit to supporting our Campus Ministry and LEVN program by:
- Donating $500 during the program year (September – August)
- This can be in a single donation or in a pledge to donate a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual amount
- Committing to ‘being our friend’ in your communities and on social media by:
- Sharing our posts
- Telling friends, family members, and others about our work
- Encouraging others to connect with us at events and on social media
- Planning to attend at least one Belfry fundraising or volunteer event in the course of the program year.
Besides being an important part of our ministry and making our work possible, Friends of The Belfry receive extra rewards!
- Special recognition right here on The Belfry’s website and in our yearly Honor Roll of Donors
- An exclusive Friend of The Belfry tote bag (pictured right) to help start conversations about our work!
- Two tickets to our end of year Friend of The Belfry event!
If Lutheran Episcopal Campus Ministry and the Lutheran Episcopal Volunteer Network are important to you, then this is your opportunity to get involved in a concrete and meaningful way. Your sponsorship of our ministry through the Friends of The Belfry program provides crucial financial and community outreach support, which enables us to continue our work in service to students and young adults. Please consider becoming a Friend of The Belfry by donating today!
Contact Executive Director Emily Hyberg at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or learn more.
Current Friends of The Belfry:
Paul and Bobbi Koehler
Jim Cheney and Elaine Barratt
Dr. Carole Hom and Dr. Neil Willits